I am a first-year PhD student in the LFCS at the University of Edinburgh, supervised by Sam Lindley. I am interested in Programming Languages, especially algebraic effects, effect handlers and type systems.
Previously, I was an undergraduate student majoring in Computer Science at Peking University, supervised by Zhenjiang Hu in the PL Lab of Peking University. I was also a research intern in Tom Schrijvers' PL Group at KU Leuven remotely in Summer 2021.
- Ph.D. in Informatics, 2022 - Present, University of Edinburgh
- B.S. in Computer Science, 2018 - 2022, Peking University
Publications & Manuscripts
- Contract Lenses: Reasoning about Bidirectional Programs via Calculation.
Hanliang Zhang, Wenhao Tang, Ruifeng Xie, Meng Wang, Zhenjiang Hu.
Pyxie: A Real Time Facial Filter Application. Spring 2019.
- Teaching Assistant & Tutor, Elements of Programming Languages, The University of Edinburgh, Fall 2022.
- Teaching Assistant, Introduction to Computer System, Peking University, Fall 2020.